The Wedding Planner is an instant download file (a download link will be sent in your receipt email automatically after payment) that will help with all your wedding planning needs. It gives you expert tips and advice from an ACTUAL wedding planner with over 10 years of experience planning beautiful and unique weddings across North America!
The Wedding Planner, created by Whitney Pizale, founder of W Events and SixPence, is way more than just a tool to help you stay organized. This wedding planning package contains the top documents that Whitney provides to her clients, along with tons of expert tips and advice to complete your perfect wedding day itinerary (the MOST IMPORTANT document to make sure your day goes according to plan!).
It is like getting the benefits of having your own wedding planner without all the cost!
Provided in the download are the following:
WEDDING PLANNING TIMELINE:
– This is a month-to-month guide to help you stay on track and make sure you book/hire vendors on time.
WEDDING DAY ITINERARY TEMPLATES:
– You will get four different options.
1) On-site ceremony with a sit down or buffet dinner
2) Off-site ceremony with a sit down or buffet dinner
3) On-site ceremony with a cocktail/food station reception
4) Off-site ceremony with a cocktail/food station reception
Each template includes:
- a BLANK template for you to easily fill out for your own wedding day
- an easy-to-follow instruction guide for completing your itinerary template (loaded with EXPERT TIPS/ADVICE)
- a MOCK itinerary so you can see how a completed itinerary looks
CUSTOMIZED WEDDING EXCEL TEMPLATES:
– In one excel file, you will have five tabs:
1) Wedding Guest List Template – Use this to fill in your guest list and addresses, and to monitor RSVPs and wedding gifts.
2) Table Seating Plan Template – Organize your seating plan by listing out who will sit at what table, dietary restrictions or special needs and number of adults, teenagers and children. This is an important document to provide to your venue to ensure things go smoothly with meals on the wedding day.
3) Alphabetical Guest List Template – This is a great document to give your venue and wedding party. That way, if anyone has a hard time finding their name on the seating chart or place card, it is easy to quickly look up their name.
4) Budget Template – Stay on track with your wedding expenses.
5)Vendor Payment List Template – This will help keep your payments on track so you know who to pay, how much and when.
**Must have Word and Excel. If you have any issues opening a file please contact us and we will help you get it open!
**There are no refunds on this since it is an instant download.